Looking to buy a diamond engagement ring for your future spouse? Here is how to get the best deal on an engagement ring!
The cost of diamonds keep growing and growing and according to the research, the average cost of a one-carat diamond is between $4500 and $6000. And let’s face it – not everyone has the cash to enter a jewelry shop and buy a diamond engagement or wedding ring.
For those who are looking to buy one such ring, the good news is that finding a good deal on a ring is possible – if you know where to look and what exactly to avoid.
Here are a few great tips that will help you find and buy the ring of your dreams:
- Search vintage – The vintage jewelry stores can be a great place for finding beautiful and quality rings at a great price. Even if the ring is not a perfect fit, the cost to resize the ring can be a lot cheaper than purchasing a custom made ring.
- Avoid local retail jewelers – You cannot enter the first diamond jewelry shop and buy the engagement ring. You need to look around and know which stores and brands are suitable according to your style, budget, and needs. You can also consider the option of buying diamond engagement rings online. There are so many great online stores that offer a huge collection of diamonds, vintage rings, sapphires, and etc.
- Don’t focus so much on clarity – The 4Cs are important to determine the value and the quality of the diamond, however, you shouldn’t focus on clarity when you buy a diamond ring. Moving up and down the clarity as an element can drastically impact the price. You should spend as much as you can afford. If the diamond seems clean and bright to your naked eye, there is no need to spend more.
- Don’t focus so much on cut – A diamond’s only job is to shine and it is the cut of the diamond that does that. We know that you want the best for your future wife, however, there is no need to buy an expensive diamond just because the cut is perfect, according to the jeweler. If the diamond looks beautiful and sparkly to you, that is what matters.
- Don’t go into debt – Yes, you should spend a little bit more on the engagement ring, however, there is no need to go into debt. You surely don’t want to spend too much on a ring and then resent it later.
Brilliant Earth is a great store where you can find the perfect engagement ring to pop the question. By following these tips and by exploring the amazing collection of diamonds Brilliant Earth offers you will find the right ring!
Check out the newest stores on Gemsby!https://t.co/E5n0HUYL7Y Selling fine emerald jewelry
&https://t.co/7dBVQ4LMvw Selling some awesome black diamond jewelry.
I love seeing new stores pop up on Gemsby and would love to see your stores. pic.twitter.com/dqu0szdXOU
— Gemsby (@GemsbyOfficial) 24 de mayo de 2018